Covid-19 Safety Updates
To our valued patients: Your safety is our highest priority. We are taking precautions and have established the following in-office protocols to provide the safest and most effective care for our patients.
- Patients and visitors to dental offices are no longer required to wear masks. Dental staff and vendors will continue to wear masks.
- Options to bypass the waiting room for appointments are available and offered to all patients. Simply call from your vehicle and ask if we are ready for you.
- Equipment and exam rooms are cleaned between every patient, as it always has, with medically recommended cleaners/disinfectants.
- High-traffic, public areas are cleaned multiple times a day. Pens and front desk counter tops are wiped down after every single patient.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available for all patients.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
Thank you for partnering with us to protect our patients and our staff.